Monday, February 13, 2017

Beyond yoga pants




You can find my capris here (no longer in this color but they have lots of other fun colors!) / Power Y Tank here / Newer version of my yoga mat here

It's no secret that I basically live in workout clothes! I love dressing up and putting together outfits, but on a daily basis I wear my leggings to work and change into my scrubs, I then change into my workout clothes and head to Pure Barre. I have so many workout leggings, and while I usually stick to black sometimes it's fun to branch out and wear a bright fun color!! I love the color of these Beyond Yoga capris. The fabric is so soft and the color makes me so happy!! Unfortunately, they don't stay up very well so I find myself adjusting my pants during my entire workout.  Maybe if I had gone down a size they would stay up a bit better but I still love sweating it out in my purple pants- also, on the plus side they don't show sweat marks which is definitely important!! My favorite brand that stays up the best is definitely Victoria's Secret but I also don't think they are quite a soft as these Beyond Yoga's!

Thanks so much for reading! Last week was crazy busy and I didn't get any blog posts up (super sad face!!) but this week I'm back and ready to work my new blog schedule! You can find new posts here every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday! Let me know if you have any ideas or questions about content! I'm always open to ideas/suggestions/collaborations!

No comments:

Post a Comment