Sunday, February 5, 2017

un-super bowl snack












Happy Super Bowl Sunday!! I wanted to share this dip today because it's so yummy, easy to make last minute and since it's not something you usually think of with Super Bowl snacks the stores should still have the ingredients to make it :)

One of my good friends had originally made this for her gender reveal. (you can read all about that
in this post) She gravitated towards it since it was a blue dessert and she had all pink and blue foods at her gender reveal, she had no clue it was going to be so fantastic!! We absolutely devoured this dip and all of us were begging for the recipe! 

Since then, I have made it for our parents visit and now I'm taking it to the Super Bowl Party that we are going to today! I have a bad habit of wanting to bring a more traditional super bowl snack food to whatever party we are going to and waiting until the last second to go to the store.  On more than one occasion I have come up short in the cocktail weenie department, and I have started many an empty sausage shelf!! This dip is so super easy to make and hopefully the stores won't be sold out of your ingredients!! I mean who is really eating blueberries for the super bowl?! 

You can find the full recipe

Hope you have a great Super Bowl Sunday!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment